Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Working hard or hardly working?

Things seem to be going at an unreasonably fast pace around here lately. Felix won't take naps, and I am spending half of my day walking up the stairs to settle him back into his new race car bed. It's not working very well.


New bed!


When I'm not busy wrestling 30 pounds of overtired two year old, I've been doing my best to get as much sewing done as possible. Joshua has been encouraging me to get going so I can open my own shop. He helped me make my own labels (I'll take a picture later) and get my etsy store set up. I think he volunteered to do it because he knows I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world! I think this is my current favorite:

Patchwork purse


Looks like it's going to be another busy day. I have bathrooms to clean, mountains of laundry to fold, and bags to finish.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I have always loved the shape and colorful nature of those bags. Yours looks really pretty! My husband is my biggest sewing cheerleader too. He only wishes I would sew something for him now.