Thursday, November 5, 2009

Super Cool Halloween Fiesta

Thought I'd share a couple pictures from the fiesta.

IMG_4844

My breast friend Laura and myself.

IMG_4841

Melissa the mombie and Brad who went by "Harry Slaughter" or, my personal favorite "Scary Potter."

IMG_4860

Heather the cat and Ryan the gangster.

IMG_4817

Fambly shot!

IMG_4821

The grub! I was fully expecting drunk people to want to eat those candy coated spider delicacies later in the evening, and I WAS WRONG. Note to self: Not everyone loves the candy like I do!

IMG_4819

Thank heavens for Melissa, who ate the ultimate candy corn cupcake!

I was lucky enough to score this mullet at the Humane Society thrift store for $2.50. Her name is Beverly, which becomes the name of anyone wearing her. She looks great on everyone, but Felix wins the prize for Best Beverly look.

IMG_4808

Second place goes to Jeffrey, who lovingly wore Beverly all night.

IMG_4853

In other news, I've been sewing my pants off to get ready for the craft fair. I'll try to get some pictures taken so I can share!

No comments: