Thursday, July 29, 2010

Progress

I've been working on this set of long wallets for what feels like ages.

SDC12568

Something seems to be going on at some point every day, and the days that I don't have plans I have to go get groceries or something.

So at long last, I have eleven wallets in their finishing stages. I have more cut out, but I underestimated my interfacing needs. Anyone have a good source for buying interfacing? All the bolts I've found are about the same as buying it at Joanne's with a coupon.

SDC12560

I'm always excited to see my card slot flags. My life got less tedious when I realized I could chain piece the top stitching.

I'll be back soon to let you know when the update happens. If you haven't already, please become a fan of Hot Butter on facebook. My fans there are usually notified of shop updates sooner than I get to it here. I also plan on doing more facebook giveaways and discounts soon!

No comments: