Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Tooth Fairy

Let's take a few moments today to talk about someone behind his back.  Let's make it even more exciting by ruining our chances of ever getting caught by talking about someone who can't use the internet behind his back.

The person in question woke up one Sunday morning looking like this:



A few hours later there was a tooth in a hand and a face that looked like this:



As you can (maybe) see, the new fang was already coming in, so we did not have to suffer looking at a gappy grill for too long.  Now its next door neighbor tooth is also loose and has quite the replacement growing in behind it.  I would seriously like to know who these new teeth think they are.  They are huge and have no business trying to fit into such a little space.  Oh well.  I hope they know what they're doing and don't cause us to spend eleventy billion dollars on orthodontics in the future.  I can't believe I have such a big boy!

In other news, packing and laundry.  Here's another quick confession:  I put off hand washing clothes forever (possibly even wearing said articles of clothing more times than I should...eew).  I've actually completed this unnatural domestic chore a couple times now, and I have to say that I kind of like it.  In fact, it's sort of fun.  I like to put some water in the bathtub with some special hand washing soap, soak a few things, swish, rinse, and (this is the best part) roll it up in a towel so I can squish it.  SQUISH!  Then I hang them to dry and leave the drying rack up for 3 months and put it away just in time to hand wash again.  Weee!

1 comment:

SewTara said...

That's the exact same tooth my son lost first last month!
It's so crazy. Kids grow up so stinking fast!