Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Designs and Someone Else's Cat for Once

Over the last several months I've added a few new designs to my line.  That makes me sound fancy, which I both am and am not, if you catch my drift.  Anywho, last fall I started making cases to hold your gadgets, specifically your iPad.  Check out a few of these pretty babies:

Untitled

Untitled

I interfaced the outer fabrics the same as all my creations, but these also have a layer of fleece in the middle for softness.  Like your iPad will be getting a nice hug always while in its case.  I love how sturdy and nice these feel in my hand.  I almost want an iPad just so I can justify keeping one for myself.

Untitled

I also crafted a new wallet design.  It's fairly similar to my regular small wallets, only it's bigger, has card slots, FITS YOUR PHONE, and has a removable wrist strap!  These are great if you only want to go out with essentials or keep your stuff findable in your GIANT BAG, which I think are all the rage these days.

Untitled

I'm pretty psyched about these, and I hope you are too!

I'm going to wrap this up with another cat picture because I do what I want.

Untitled

This is my friend Melissa's cat Lola, whom I lovingly refer to as "Fatty Fatty Two By Four" because she's uh... big boned?  Haha!  One night I was over at their house baby sitting, and this girl just couldn't get enough of what I have to offer a cat.  In fact, she wanted more than I had to give, forcing me to put up a pillow buffer between us to protect my meat from her loving talons.

No comments: