Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grand unveiling of my market booth

SDC13317

Me at my very first market tent. I've always just done a table, but this time I had a whole 10x10 spot and made use of it. Vintage items were welcome.

SDC13315

SDC13314

I totally need to get more work done on Hot Butter Vintage. I have so much awesome stuff to share.

SDC13313

SDC13312

Unfortunately I didn't really make so much money at this market. I'm thinking it was maybe due to booth location and/or people kind of waiting to buy Christmas presents. Oh well, my booth looked awesome, I got some adorable new shoes, ate some delicious pizza, and got to hang out with Melissa. The day was a winner.

I'll be back soon with camping pictures!

1 comment:

Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market said...

your booth looked GREAT! so glad you were there at the Horseshoe :) Keep in touch!
amy