Monday, October 11, 2010

Vintage Velvet Dress

IMG_9533

I bought this dress at Shangri-La Vintage in Chicago. It was dead stock, which means it's "new" vintage and in perfect condition. I love it super big time!

IMG_9535

I love how luxurious it feels!

Shangri-La was an awesome store, run by a super nice lady. Everything was sorted very nicely, and the prices were very good. I rarely buy anything at vintage stores because it's too expensive, but this place was just right!

Of course, right after I bought this dress I found a whole pile of vintage dresses at a thrift store outlet down the street. Those dresses need a little updating, and I probably won't be showing them off until then!

1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

The color works perfect with your hair color!!

I am so jealous of people who are able to get vintage dresses. I can never find anything in my size.