Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scores!!

IMG_9738

3 large (several yards each!) pieces of fabric bought for $1-$2 each! Also one awesome vintage sheet!

IMG_9741

Pretty throw/table runner. It looks table runner shaped to me but was marked as a throw. I love this so much and can't wait to make some pretties with it!

IMG_9746

Flat and fitted Troll doll sheet set! They're kind of girly, but I'm trying to convince Felix that dreams dreamt in a troll wrapped world are the dreamiest dreams to dream.

IMG_9754

Scraps of orange upholstery fabric. I have some fun ideas for this!

IMG_9759

Brand new fabrics I bought in South Dakota.

I also found muchos dresses that I found for good deals, which is awesome because some don't fit or are actually pretty ugly on my person. Thrift stores need dressing rooms, ya'll. Anyway, I like to promise that I'll share them, but to be honest the ones that fit will probably just get thrown into the wardrobe rotation. Maybe I should start a vintage dress series?

1 comment:

Hannah B. said...

I can't believe you found Troll fabric! Awesome :)