Friday, March 25, 2011

Naughty Cat Score

Chainsaw was in New York all last week, leaving Felix and I to fend for ourselves.  Needless to say, I've had a heck of a hankering to get out of the house BY MYSELF for a while.  Wednesday I decided to follow my heart to a new thrift store next to one of my grocery stores.  It's called Birds of Prey.  Of course I needed to check it out.  

I found a new blue cardigan and this:

IMG_2476

The best naughty vintage cat sheet of all time!

IMG_2472

I don't know if this is naughty.  Is the mom taking sneaky kittens out of the socks?  Or is she putting the kittens in the socks as some sort of time out for being naughty?

IMG_2471

It's got a pesky moon howler.

IMG_2470

A mouse exploder.

IMG_2469

And my personal favorite, this sneaky fellow making off with the birdcage. 

I got a full sized flat sheet and the pillowcase.  My one complaint is that it's pink, otherwise it would be double perfect super awesome curtain material for Felix's room.  He says he loves it, so I know I could easily con him into thinking it's a good idea.  I'm just not sure that pink fits in with the race car bed, pirate memorabilia, and random thrift store animal artwork he's got going on in there.  Who am I fooling?  It would probably be perfect.

I finished fourteen card wallets yesterday.  I have two markets coming up in May (assuming I get into one of them), so I'm going to work on creating my heart out over here.  I'm putting the finishing touches on my super awesome birthday giveaway, and I'll get that up when the good light visits.    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Job! I love these!