Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ballyhoo crunch time crafting

If I've learned nothing else from Rachael Ray, I am thankful for the brilliance of the garbage bowl.

SDC11394

It has come in very handy lately with my crunch time crafting, which I was hoping to avoid (thanks flu!). I love throwing my strings and teeny tiny scraps in it. That way they're easily contained and easy to toss when I'm ready to take a trip to the trash can.

SDC11397

Here is a quick shot of a few wallets basking in the sunlight. Aren't they pretty? These are going straight to the fair this weekend. Do not pass go, do not go to etsy. I just don't have the time.

Colorado kids should come visit Melissa (my sidekick this Saturday) and I in Denver this weekend.

CraftyBallyhoo

There's going to be all kinds of fun stuff going on, like a cake walk (!!!), demonstrations, materials swap, and all kinds of creative goodness. I hope to see some of you there! :D

4 comments:

Lilly Higgins said...

The Garbage Bowl is a great idea! I have threads and stuff everywhere. I always use a bowl in the kitchen for scraps and peelings so now I'll use one for cratfing too! Good luck this weekend, the wallets look great!x

Unknown said...

I love the garbage bowl idea...mine is more a pile and that can get really messy! Your wallets look great - I love the color schemes...so cute!

Unknown said...

oh yeah...I forgot to add...I nominated you for a "beautiful blogger" award...check out my blog!

blueeyedfreckle said...

i love all you cute wallets!! wish i were in denver to see em in person. and i love the garbage bowl idea. AND all your vintage sheets. super jealous