Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cowboy Boots

I had been in the market for a cute pair of cowboy boots since the beginning of spring, when I decided that they are epically cute with a skirt or dress. Of course I expected the thrift or garage sale universe to hook me up, and I didn't have to wait long.

I found these turquoise boots at Whitewood Rummage Sale day for 50 cents. My size. Broken in. Legit cowgirl debris (think hay and maybe poop!) caked up next to the heel.

SDC12669

Unfortunately I had evil pieces of my foot/heel flesh missing from that snowy Memorial Day hike and was unable to wear them for a month and a half.

SDC12671

Pug-truder!

SDC12677

Anyway, praise the universe for being such a good pal to me. I'm in the market for a cute hat these days. :D

4 comments:

Shawna Blankenship said...

Adorable!!! And I love your wall color!

Sarah said...

Those are some hot boots! They look awesome on you mama!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! I love those boots!

misschris said...

Sweet Cracker Sandwich, those are some spectacular boots. SWOON. And you are rocking them, my friend.