Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pocket Clutch

When I bought the owl pouch from Keyka Lou last week, I also bought the pattern for the Pocket Clutch, which is super adorable. I made a few, one being a birthday present for a dear OLD friend. So avert your eyes if you want a surprise, Katie! :D

IMG_8876

I got another yard of this sweet, sweet mushroom fabric that everyone seems to love, and it is adorable.

It looks like this inside:

IMG_8872

It has a little pocket on the front and closes with a magnetic snap. It feels very, very nice in my hand. I have to give this pattern two huge thumbs up as it was fairly easy and super brilliant.

This one is the present, for my friend who loves Wizard of OZ.

IMG_8862

I saved this little piece of Oz fabric just for the occasion. I love it and hope she does too!

I made another out of a vintage sheet, which is so pretty.

IMG_8844

They are really small but would be perfect if you're packing light or to keep things organized in your purse. I'm still trying to decide what fabrics to make mine out of. I'm considering enlarging the pattern a bit and making a big one!

I'll be putting a few new things in my shop if you're interested. And a little bonus handsome:

IMG_8982

No comments: