Tuesday, December 28, 2010

True Excitement

Apparently receiving True Blood DVDs sends my sisters into fits of excitement. Andrea actually did several vogue model poses with hers, but I think she'd put me in a headlock if I put them on the internet.

IMG_0406

My mom's mom Grandma Pam and her husband Kenny have been staying with my mom while they recuperate from illnesses. I love how bewildered they look about Alyssa's excitement.

IMG_0419

IMG_0480

My 17 year old sister just got herself a new case of brace face at her own request. I think she's a fool. Braces suck, FOOL!

IMG_0436

IMG_0396

Felix is happy to have become, at long last, the proud owner of a dog pillow pet.

IMG_0384

IMG_0375

Felix and my mom had the biggest piles of presents (we gave him all of ours that night, too). It was bananas!

That's approximately all of the pictures I took that trip. Felix got the flusies and puked all Christmas day. Then Josh got a turn on Sunday, postponing our trip home by one day. I luckily have today off, so I'm going to be lazy for a while and dread the grocery store trip looming in my future.

No comments: