Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tie Turban- Project Restyle

I decided to start small for my first Project Restyle uh, project? A couple of ties from my stash

IMG_0497

a little cut and twist and one line of sewing and..

IMG_0505

I made a pretty yellow tie turban headband.

Tie Turban

I have super evil scrap projects in the works, and by the works I mean in my brain because I'm still feeling lazy from Christmas. I will begin wrestling them from the clutches of my thinker soon!! Expect much patchwork in my future. I'm thinking scrappy wallets and pouches in new, exciting shapes! I did get the Christmas tree taken down today, which is a start. I need room to breathe in here, people.

1:33pm- must be time to get dressed. Have a lovely, warm afternoon. Peace Outside.

1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

HOW CUTE!!!

Love the lovely red hair and lips too!