Monday, January 24, 2011

No Hands Part Two

After loading all my equipment into my fanny pack, I decided that it wasn't roomy enough- for me, at least! So I made a few adjustments and came up with a design I'm much happier with.

IMG_0987

IMG_0992

I tackled the room issue by adding a gusset, which adds depth and ensures that those of us who carry cameras and have lots of keys don't run out of room!

IMG_0996

This one has three belt loops, so hopefully it should keep it's shape a little better when being used. I can think of a couple little things to do differently next time, but I'm way excited about this one, folks!

IMG_0999

This one goes out to my best girl Laura. I used a piece of her grandpa's shirt on the flap, and bought her a Swanson's TV Dinner witch yo name on it.

IMG_1001

I am most excited to bestow it upon her this weekend!

No comments: