Friday, December 5, 2008

The winner!

The random number generator has spoken! It says the bag should go to comment number 89, which is Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife. I'll be emailing you to get your address! Congratulations!

I made this cute new tote to match the love bullets pouch.

love bullets tote

I wish I could keep it for myself, but alas, I wonked up a cool tote a while ago (gathers and wrinkles in the topstitching of the lining) that I decided to keep for myself. What can I say, I'm too lazy to fix it.

I'm making many friends and family members pouches for Christmas. I'm going to load them up with hand made items. I just bought some lip balm from Least Likely to Breed. She has some cool flavors and great prices. Check her out! I'll let you know how awesome it is when they get here.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

that's gorgeous - she's been winning stuff all over the internet lately!!!