Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone out there had a great holiday! We spent a week in South Dakota, feasting, giving, and receiving. I think the camera is still out in the car (I hope anyway!), so I don't have any pictures presently, but I will soon.

My gifts were well received, which was exciting for me as almost all of them were handmade by me. Grandma liked her tea mug pouch so much that she practically bought out my store! I went from 12 items for sale to 6 (I should have made her open an account and buy them from my store, but it was easier to just delete them.). I used that as a good excuse to buy some new fabric and get to work!

Unfortunately I haven't gotten on top of the work part yet, but I will as soon as I find the motivation to clean the table off.

Anywho, if I don't catch you before midnight, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We'll be hanging out at home like a coupla boring kids. I'll catch you on the flip side with pictures and upcoming projects.

Love!

Oops, I lied. Here are a few remarkably crappy shots of some things Grandma took off my hands. I didn't have a chance to get any good pictures as it was dark and we were packing up to head out to the hills.

Flying V!

Appliqued flying V! It turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself!

Wristlet made from old wool dress

Wristlet made from an old hand made wool dress. I loved the dress, but it fit me horribly and had some holes in it.

No comments: