Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Scrappy Wallets

Hi friends!

I'm pleased to announce that I've made some new card wallets out of scraps, which is how I made my first set of wallets. I think these guys are so cute!

Scrappy Card Wallets

This one is my favorite:

Scrappy Card Wallet

I also finished a quilt block for Rachel of p.s. i quilt. It was a string block, which I've always thought look super cool. I also thought they looked scary hard, and I was surprised to find out that they aren't!

For Rachel

It was a bit time consuming though. One was fun, but I'm not sure I'd ever find the time to do more than that. Good call on using the quilting bee to get one done!

I also had to go issue an apology for being a bad, bad quilting bee participant. I'm pretty ashamed of myself for holding finished blocks (some from this spring) and packages of fabric hostage for a long time. As much as I think quilting bees are super cool and a fun idea, I probably won't be signing up for another one. I hope my quilting bee friends can forgive me!

Also, stop by tomorrow for my 100th post giveaway. I'm still coming up with my giveaway prizes and am considering doing a few. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Very cute wallets! I love the one on the far right! :)