Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Things

1. Big, Glorious Ruffles



Like on this bag from Mojo Spa Style that I saw on the Etsy homepage.

2. Big Glasses



BIG NERD BIRD Eyeglasses Frames

3. Barrettes



Hair Goodies

4. Other people's scraps



I love working with scraps, and I must say that the scraps are always greener on the other side. Working with other people's scraps is super fun! This bundle of vintage scraps is here.

5. Reading in Bed



source via weheartit.com

6. Cats and Lasers



source via weheartit.com

7. Hair Bows



source via weheartit.com

8. Feathers



source via weheartit.com

9. Camels



source via weheartit.com

10. Pizza

We had homemade chicken bacon ranch spinach artichokey pizza for dinner last night. What's your favorite? I'm thinking about starting an official weekly pizza night.

New wallets will be ready tomorrow along with vintage button earrings. I can't wait to show off how cute they are!

No comments: