Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Show and Tell

Watch out for this guy!!

SDC13056

I found an awesome set of Ghostbusters circa 1985 bed sheets at the Hospice Care thrift store's 50% off day.

SDC13058

I know it's all wrinkly, but I just had to share.

SDC13041

This top/tunic/very short dress (?) was one of my barn full of vintage clothes scores. I still need to tell ya'll about that, but I wanted to get a few more of the pieces photographed first. Anyway, it's gorgeous. The orange didn't photograph quite right, but it's good. It also has really pretty seam details on the bust.

SDC13038

Bowie (as in Double Raindavidbowie) has taken over my black felt hat. Cutest thing ever.

SDC13093

A quick shot of my work in progress craft fair booth. I called my stepmom Kris to ask her for ideas, and she had infinity of them in the front of her mind just waiting to escape! I can't wait for my next fair. I'm going to be a fancy big girl creator with a nice looking booth.

Thank you for tuning in to this show and tell. Behind the scenes I've been working like crazy making an odd combination of baby gifts and pouches for a mmj dispensary. Hey, might as well stencil everything at once, right?

2 comments:

Diana said...

I can't believe you found those sheets!

Your craft space is so organized, I should clean mine up ;)

Melissa said...

I'm diggin' the Peg Bundy bouffant!