Monday, April 27, 2009

Flyer!

Check out the cute flyer I made today:

Hot Butter Flyer

Your mom really did call, and she does really want Hot Butter for Mother's Day.

*cough*

I patchworked and appliqued a piece of repurposed denim (from on old pair of jeans), scanned it, and then turned it into an adorable pouch. I'm really bad at keeping things I make for myself. I love to give them away or put them in the shop. I thought this pouch in particular was so adorable that I had to take my pesky lip gloss/balm collection and house them in it. It's mine. All mine. You can't have it.

It does have a friend that I'll try to show you tomorrow. I also have some new bags, quilt blocks, and quilting bee info to share.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

love the flyer.

Heather Jane said...

Super cute, Ashely! I'm glad you're getting one for yourself. Mine is very happy moving from bag to bag with me and I fickle my way through my bag stash. At least one thing remains the same...my trusty Hot Butter zipper pouch. I'm so lucky.

laura said...

So cute!

Reluctant Housewife said...

Very nice!