Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lady Bug Bag

Yesterday I showed you my antennae-less lady bugs. Here they are with all their adorable lady bug parts.

Lady bug purse

I tried to keep them on the bag body. I swear I did, but one of them crawled right up the strap, and I let her stay there!

Lady bug purse

We are now on day two of Felix not being sick. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way. He fooled us last weekend, and by us I mean Chainsaw because I was in Denver slurping overpriced drinks and wearing borrowed impractical shoes.

We are having a beautiful, 65 degree (real feel of 71 degrees) Earth Day. I'll be showing Mother Earth some love by having a no tv afternoon, hanging the clothes in my washer on my drying rack, reusing glass salsa jars to hold my new magnetic snaps, and keeping the windows open to let in some sweet spring air!

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm working today, but I agree, it's goregous weather! Low 80s here and I spent my lunch break on the porch.