Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can you believe I almost fell off the wagon already?

Seriously. I'm talking about my trying to post every day business. It's not the writing that's the problem, it's the pictures. I suppose this will help me get more into taking pictures, downloading them, uploading them... does it ever stop?? I especially don't have time for all that stuff now that I have a new job.

Spidermom

Yes, it's true. I am Spidermom. I spent all day spinning webs and having radioactive blood.

I did take a quick break from my spider job to run out and give my neighbor his mail. Don't tell my mailman I said this, but he is the worst mailman ever. I get more of my neighbor's mail than my own. I hope I'm getting all of mine anyway.

So back to my story. I'm running outside to catch my neighbor, I pass off the mail, run back up the steps, and then I discover that my Spiderkid has locked me out of the house. Nice, huh? I swear I was out the door and back in 15-20 seconds.

Fortunately I was able to talk him into unlocking the door. I would not have been happy if I had to break into my own house.

I promise pictures tomorrow. I've been very busy today and have some very cute stuff to show off!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

You two are so cute. Looks like you are a great Mom.

Jenn said...

Love the pic...that's great!

Anonymous said...

yeah, the photo part can be time-consuming, esp. when you're dealing with poor lighting.

sometimes i take & upload a bunch of pictures at once, then slowly post them over the week.

love these pics of you and your kid though. nice to see happy faces.