Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting closer every day

I spent all yesterday afternoon taking and editing pictures for my etsy store. I am honestly a bit surprised at the time/effort that took, and there are several items that need reshot. However, I do have some good looking pictures of what I've been up to.

I made a few cute zippered envelope pouches. They were very fun to make and decorate. I needed a project that could justify me spending large chunks of time sifting through my button collection.

Closed:

cream envelope closed

Open:

cream envelope open- etsy

I love these bugs:

bug envelope closed

My Mendocino in this color way is now down to the teeniest of scraps (might be time to start chopping the purple stuff!):

mendocino envelope closed

Felix is sick today. He magically fell asleep on my lap on the couch, and I was able to sneak him into bed, granting myself these few minutes to type. I can't complain though. As much as it stinks to have a sick toddler, I've learned to treasure the time spent snuggling on the couch, sipping tea, and watching cartoons. It's not every day that he actually wants to spend much time that close to me! Of course I'll probably be sick by the end of the week, just in time for Halloween. Oh well.

I'll do my best to get measurements taken and descriptions written. I'm hoping to get the store up and running soon, and I'm almost there!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The pouches look great. I wish you all the luck on your Etsy Shop. I will visit your shop. Some day I hope to have one myself.

Anonymous said...

The mermaid pouch is glorious.

Sorry to hear the Felixmeister is sick. I hope he's better in time for Halloween. And of course, that you aren't sick.