Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mega super shop update

IMG_0201

I have been super busy this week working on wallets, pouches, and top secret Christmas gifts. Of course, the Christmas gifts are what I'm REALLY excited about, but I have to try to keep a couple surprises.

IMG_0180

IMG_0141

I have amassed a doily collection and tried to put it to good use here. I think these turned out super cute, and I'll for sure have to make some more soon!

IMG_9985

I have a couple Owl and the Pussycat wallets. I super dooper love these and may end up with one for myself soon!

IMG_9901

IMG_9909

This is just a random selection. Please go check out my shop if you want to see everything. My shop is at it's all time high on stock. It's glorious!

I made a couple more exposed elastic waist skirts yesterday in new and exciting themes. Stay tuned, kids.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the castle wallet! I bought doilies to turn into clutch adornment but couldn't stand the idea of hurting them...