Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Extra Big News!

I'm very excited to announce here that there will be a big Hot Butter Denver Made trunk show at Fancy Tiger Clothing in Denver this Friday.  Check out my interview on their blog here (Fancy Times!) and rsvp here.  If any of you are in the Denver area, I'd love it if you stop by and say hi.  It's going to be fun!

I have been working hard on a new line of vintage sheet messenger bags to show this weekend.  I did make a couple of these once upon a time many moons ago, and they well received.  I never made any more, and I think I know why.  They take both a long time to create and muchos fabric and interfacing.  I guess I'm more of an instant gratification sewer.  Anyway, I just finished a big stack of them, and I'm happy to say that they are awesome (sorry if that was a self horn toot, but I'm really happy with them!).

So far I only have photographs of one finished bag, which is technically the one I gave to my stepmom Kris.

IMG_2831

IMG_2851

IMG_2842

I'll be taking pictures of the rest of them tomorrow.  They have some fun details!

No comments: