Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blur-Drunk

No, I did not forget about ya'll already.  I just neglected to warn you that I was going on a long fambly vacation (slash partial work trip for the Chainsaw).  We spent four days in Miami Beach (South Beach, to be exact!) and drove to Orlando where we went to SeaWorld, Disney World, and Legoland.  It was pretty awesome.

Here are a few of my favorites from the beachy portion, which involved Felix and I entertaining ourselves all day.  That includes occasionally taking my son out for juice and 32 ounce margaritas.  You guess who got what.



Here's Felix the very first time he saw the ocean.







I have an evil story to go with these seagulls.  You're just going to have to keep your pants on and wait a smidge for me to work up the proper amount of giving a crap to upload a video to youtube.  That was kind of dramatic.  I do give a crap, I'm just lazy.  So just chill.  It's worth it.







Felix took a couple sunset pictures of the Chainsaw and myself, and boy is he a... special photographer.



I like this one, but it makes me want to throw up a little bit.



This one is the only one that is not blurry, and someone appears to have fallen asleep in the middle of everything.





If you stare at these long enough, you might start getting a little blur-drunk, which is a term I just made up for when a blurry picture makes you feel a little drunk.  Does that happen to you?  I guess I could also use the term dizzy instead of drunk, but what fun what that be?  This was a vacation.

Click through on any picture for more beachy goodness.  Unless we're facebook friends, then you done seen em already.  You can even cheat and see a sneak preview of the rest of my vacation pictures, but you're going to have to wait for stories.

No comments: