Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cat Business As Usual + A Tricked Out Fire Device

I've been on a blogging break because I haven't had anything to blog about except maybe cleaning my house, and I wasn't good enough to remember to take horrifying before pictures.  So my house is clean-ish.  I'm not done, but it's looking good!

My girl Katie and her husband Rob have been visiting since last Wednesday, and we've been having an awesome time petting kitties and feasting.

Untitled

Jezebel has been super lovey dovey lately.

Untitled

Untitled

We have also had several visits from Big Bad Bertha, also known as Bowie's cousin, instigator of all cat drama at Skull Mansion this summer.

Untitled

I didn't get any super clean pictures of her because she is nonstop on the move to pet herself all over everybody and anybody.

Untitled

She is so cute.  A glorious beast for sure!

Let's see, what else?

Untitled

Felix caught a beetle at Waneka Lake and gave it a ride halfway around the lake.  We pet some dogs and stuff.

Today we did some super boss collage crafts.  You know, animal heads on human bodies, a little watercolor and sharpie.  The usual.  I'll share pictures of those soon, but I'll leave you with my project pride and joy.  It only took a few minutes, which makes it the best kind of project if you ask me.  You're asking, right?

Untitled

Behold!  I pimped my fire.  I pimped it so hard that it now owes me a debt of gratitude for how cool it is.  That subscription to Cat Fancy is paying off in ways I never thought possible.  You can have one too if you find a sweet cat picture and simply Mod Podge it onto a PFD (personal fire device).

No comments: