Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change of plans

Hi guys!

I was supposed to drive to South Dakota tomorrow, but there's supposed to be a big snow storm (of course!!) so I went today instead. I'll get the tutorial up as soon as I can tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. I wouldn't have promised if I had known.

And because posts without pictures are useless, here's a picture I took while taking inventory of my stock the other day.



Crissy said...

love your inventory - it looks great!

Lisa said...

The snow (In rapid anyway) isn't much to talk about. Inch or two of wet wet WET stuff on the grass, roads clear. Still snowing, but mainly just feels WET. Did I mention wet? It's wet. And kinda gross. (In Rapid.)