Monday, September 21, 2009

Seriously?

I woke up to some awesome pouring rain this morning. I thought I'd check the weather and see what's up this week. Imagine my surprise when I see that it may be snowing at night this week. I have learned to take the forecast with a grain of salt. It's almost never right when it comes to precipitation thanks to the mountains.

Anywho.

I've been keeping myself pretty busy lately.

I made a pile of Zippered Card Wallets.

Zippered Card Wallets

I'm really happy with these new bags.

Hip Bag

Hip Bag

I dig throwing the long strap over my shoulder. I used to require a long purse strap for ultimate bag happiness. I remember why!

Today is my first day babysitting after a summer off. I really did take the summer off. Of my several jobs, the only one I was faithful to was my cleaning job. Anyway, there was some small child scuffles/bites/head punching last year at this time. So far I am pleased to report that the boys are playing nicely. Now if only the dog would behave.

No comments: