Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm so Gilighted you're here!

I used to have so much time to be lazy. I'm not sure where it went, as I've been the the busiest ever lately.

I started exercising with Laura a couple weeks ago, and that's one thing I'm trying very hard to make time for every day. I broke up with cigarettes almost 12 days ago, and my jeans were getting a smidge snug anyway. I was going to use my money saved by not buying cigarettes to get a gym membership, but I discovered I have a free gym in my tv. We started recording Gilad videos.



Laura saw a commercial for him that said something like "nobody can resist this Israeli heartthrob," and they were totally right. He'll make you suffer, but he'll do it with you. I rate Gilad at an 11 out of 10, that's how cool he is. I'm not sure if I've lost any weight, but I am sure that that I've been feeling stronger and healthier. I've been sleeping better and feeling much more cheerful.

I've also been keeping super busy with Style School, and I decided to end my holiday sewing vacation. Of course, we're leaving for South Dakota again tomorrow, so it'll be another week of sewing vacation. I'll have to make sure to spend some time designing new stuff so I'll be ready to get to work right away when we get home.

Hope you're having a great Friday!

No comments: