Saturday, January 30, 2010

Window Shopping

I really want to put up curtains in my house. Felix needs them badly, as he takes much nicer naps without the pesky afternoon sun lighting up his room, and I really want some downstairs. Curtains are expensive, so I've been considering making my own with vintage sheets. I need to go look through my sheet stash, but I thought it would be fun to window shop for vintage sheets.





I love these from etsy shop JaneSaysVintage.

I think I might buy that gold one, but that might mean that I'm not window shopping but actually shopping!




I totally love this vintage sheet fat quarter set from VintageUrbanGirl, but I don't think I could get a curtain out of those!




Ooh, this one is AWESOME. It's from SamhainGrl73, but it's a little spendy for a vintage sheet. Or maybe I'm a little cheapy? :D

So I'm not going to let myself buy any for now. I need to see what I've got and/or hunt for my own. However, if all else fails I'll rely on the thrifting luck of someone else and buy one or two.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: