Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adventures!

Last Sunday we took Felix to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which I think Chainsaw and I liked way more than he did. We specifically took him to see dinosaur bones, and he chose that whole section of the museum to whine about finding a water fountain. Oh well.

SDC11595

I would like to note that Felix dresses himself most days. We had to fight him to wear pants that day, but the tank top stayed! He is sporting one limited edition "Arts and Cats" button made by Becky's Buttons.

SDC11603

I told you guys this butter was hot! :P

SDC11608

This is the one where I told Chainsaw to hold this dinosaur like he loved it. Sea turtle friend in the background was a super happy coincidence!

I also got a few awesome shots of some dioramas before my camera battery started crying and took a nap.

SDC11622

SDC11627

SDC11628

SDC11635

SDC11643

This one is dark, but I like how I caught Chainsaw in a mid Felix scare!

SDC11646

You forgot to put in the crystals!

SDC11650

Look at how itty he looks!

SDC11652

Also got some bangs today, if you're interested. I've been thinking about it for a while and this morning I decided today was the day!

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

Look at you! If I could whistle I would lol
You look beautiful!

I love your family adventures!