Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A few more trip pictures

SDC11260

I'm not sure who this guy is, but he rode in the back seat the whole way to South Dakota and puked a bunch on the way back. Eeew. Dear family, I'm so sorry if I puked in your car when I was little. I'm sure it really sucked for you to have to deal with that. Please forgive me. Love, Ashley

SDC11281

Went to the new wine bar in Sturgis with my sister and a couple of my favorite fambly members, Brendy Dale. That's what I call them as a couple, although their separate names are Brenda and Kenny Dale. Brenda said that people think her last name is Dale, but they're wrong.

SDC11295

Then Andrea and I headed back to Whitewood for a few drinks. We also had a "who has the oiliest face" contest with Aunt Liz. I won, and I can back it up with photographic evidence if you really want to see.

SDC11371

SDC11370

I also bought these pretty fabrics from The Bakery Fabrics in Belle Fourche. It was like heaven in there, seriously. They had so many fabrics that I can usually see online only. They even had some Katie Jump Rope! They are connected to a gift shop called Blue Stem Studios, and it sounds like they're interested in adding a few of my wallets to their shop. The ladies in their were so nice and helpful. If you're in the area you should check it out for sure!

Now I need to get to work on some more wallets. I've been selling some here and there, and I definitely need to get a few more made before the craft fair next weekend. Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ew pukey germs. You guys are welcome to all of those. We don't need to share them or anything. I hope he feels better soon. And that you and J don't come down with it.