Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trip to South Dakota Part One

A few pictures of our trip

SDC11909

SDC11914

SDC11925

Felix in a tractor with stranger at a storage unit rummage sale! We like to rely on the kindness of stranger farmers for tractor access.

SDC11926

The back of Kris's Jeep after a long morning of rummaging.

SDC11930

Playing Keno with Kennasty Dale. We lost.

SDC11931

SDC11933

SDC11934

Hidden danger of curly hair and bangs: Hot dancing action makes me sweat, which makes my bangs wet, which makes them get curly, which made this really hot guy with a mullet refuse to speak to me. I put my best moves on him and only got the twinkle of his gold earring as a reply.

Part two coming soon! I'm doing a smidge of a Hot Butter break. I just had that trip, and now this weekend I'm leaving to spend some time with my family. I'm going to do my best to keep blogging, even if I'm not actively creating.

Anywho, rummage sale bounty plus more in my next post.

No comments: