Monday, June 21, 2010

Wyoming

Today is one of the few precious days I haven't been insanely busy lately. Of course I'm going to a solstice even tonight for a couple hours, but it feels so good to not be busy busy busy. I thought I'd break the silence around here with some badass Wyoming pictures.

IMG_7703

Felix was terrified of this stuffed bear. I had to stand with him, and I think you can see how badly he wanted to get away by the look on his face!

IMG_7708

Romantic smooching at Mile High Pizza Pie in Jackson, WY.

IMG_7731

I bought Felix the bear hat of his dreams!

IMG_7745

Fambly photo by the river, Tetons in the background. We had to stress how important it was for Felix to not step off that dock into the deep roaring river!

IMG_7778

IMG_7852

See that speck over by the trees? It's about a third of the photo over from the right? That's a grizzly bear folks! Sorry I don't have a fancy telephoto lens, but I was wicked excited about my first wild bear sighting!!

IMG_7887

Lady elk, life and limb risked by Chainsaw to take this photo.

IMG_7935

Old Faithful!

IMG_7938

IMG_7984

IMG_7986

All that hot steam is no good for foxy straight bangs.

IMG_7998

I haven't even started with the picture on my personal camera. These are all from the fancy pants soul taker!

I should be getting back to creating today- or at the very least getting my creation station set back up after Friday's game night party. Oy!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We were just there, too! I wonder if we crossed paths.

Fun stuff! I agree that the steam was not good for bangs. Not good at all. But worth it.