Friday, December 17, 2010

Consider me unsettled

Chainsaw just gave me a weird look and asked what happened to my eye. My eye? Why nothing! It's a nice eye that sees and blinks and looks good with mascara. Until I look up.

My eye

Aaaaaaah!!! This eye is a bad seed. It was possibly involved in a knife fight last night when I thought it was sleeping.

Actually, my eye was bugging me the other day, and I might have given it a ferocious rub or two. Maybe something was in there and I am the guilty, eye scratching party? Of course, now that I know it's there, I can't stop feeling the fact that my eye is hurt and bleedy.

Chainsaw says I'll survive and that this has happened to him before. However, there is just something unsettling about having a part of my body that I have spent years protecting having a bloody cut on it.

1 comment: