Sunday, January 9, 2011

Colorful Patchwork Pouches for Ladies with Secrets

I spend last week working on these fun patchwork pouches.

IMG_0587

I spent a whole day embroidering linen scraps, which was super fun. I love "work" crafting that involves sitting on my butt watching "This American Life" on Netflix.

IMG_0553

I spent the good part of another day making log cabin style patchwork around the linen.

IMG_0564

And another day turning them into pouches. It was pretty fun watching them come together. You can check out the rest on my flickr page or in my shop.

Next scrap project- Heart Pouches!

IMG_0644

This is my first one. It's a little wonky on the side where the zipper meets the curve of the heart. Details!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm still full from the delicious breakfast I took my fambly out to feast on!

No comments: