Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scrap Swap Spoils!

Scrap Swap Favorite

I got tons of awesome scraps from my lovely swap partner Janet.  Here are some of my favorites:

Scrap Swap Favorite

Pipe dreams!

Scrap Swap Favorite

Fishes!

Scrap Swap Favorite

Pretty flowers!

Scrap Swap Favorite

Pineapples of a different color!  There is another one that I super love that has "Eager Beavers" on it.

Super dooper big thanks to Janet for the awesome scraps.  Some are already part of half finished projects on my table.  I'm still have trouble getting my creating mojo back all the way.  I'm not 100% better yet I think!  I'll have the next 4 days off in a row, so here's to making some magic with my time off!

1 comment:

sewtara said...

How fun!! Those pineapples are awesome.
Happy scrappy crafting :)