Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pouchtric's Day

Yeah, I said that.  I'm a little embarrassed, but it's staying.  I decided.  Yes, I'm talking myself into it right here, right now.  Let's move on!

I started a bunch of embroidered/appliqued/infused with love and magic pouches last week.  I actually did a big part of the construction at my new friend Amanda's adorable apartment in Denver.  It was fun!  She is the sweetest and you should go check out her blog if you have a second.  She's been working hard on it, and it definitely shows!

IMG_2359

I used more Ruby Star Rising to make new fun Ladies with Secrets Pouches.

IMG_2310

Transistor Radio Pouches

IMG_2220

Underwater Fish Pouches

IMG_2243

and more!  I already added them to my etsy shop if you want to see them all.  I am having serious trouble finding good photo taking light around here, folks.  I was having trouble before the time change, so it must just be the changing seasons affecting the way the light comes through the windows.

Felix and I have been having a fun time playing with jimmies this week.  It's his birthday on Sunday, so we made birthday cake batter ice cream yesterday, and things got a little silly.

IMG_2377

IMG_2392

No comments: