Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another sad post

After our return from the trip that never should have been, I personally came down with the stomach yuckies for several days. Then Felix decided it was his turn to make large partially digested messes. Is that gross? I'm sorry. It's just NORMAL around here.

Of course last week was my week off. No babysitting anyway. I had such great plans involving cleaning and sewing like crazy. Of course my house was in shambles all week. I couldn't even muster the energy to unpack the piles of birthday presents and auction goodies that plagued my table.

Anyway, I have some modest goals for tomorrow.

1. Fold laundry. You know how when you have a sick kid you do 5 random, mixed loads of laundry a day? Well all those clean clothes (the ones that didn't need to be used again right away) are currently residing in and around the one laundry basket I own.

2. Sew something.

3. Get some things ready to ship. SORRY if I owe you a quilt block from last month. I think this month needs erased.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Feel better soon.

gidgetsews said...

You are most definitely due for a good day!!
Hang in there.

Melissa said...

uuuuuugh, stomach bugs. I hope you are both feeling better.