Monday, March 22, 2010

Photos by Felix and friends

Felix's pirate party was AWESOME. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that it was a rocking good time.

Chainsaw and I got Felix his very own digital camera for his birthday. It's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse camera, which I didn't really care about so much, but Chainsaw did some research and this one appeared to be the best. The flash is SUPER bright, which I saw in the reviews. It is easily remedied by a piece of tape over part of the flash. Pardon any super bright pictures.

PICT0011

PICT0028

PICT0035

PICT0116

I love the self portraits.

PICT0142

These are from Fancy Tiger. Felix and I went to explore the city (which really meant go buy fabric at Fancy Tiger) yesterday, and he loved Branwyn, their shop dog and best friend to everyone. Felix could not get over how "beautiful" she (I'm assuming!) is.

PICT0162

PICT0167

I like how natural Pooh and Tigger on a scooter look on this corner. I'll be back later tonight to show off my new wristlets and maybe some wallet works in progress. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments: