Friday, May 28, 2010

Fancy Vintage Clutches

I've been finding vintage clutches at thrift stores like nobody's business. I think they are adorable all on their own, but I decided to fancy a couple up for fun this week.

IMG_7497

I embroidered a red feather on this camel colored clutch. It actually has a nice strap attached to the zipper. Does that make it a wristlet?

IMG_7511

This is a smaller, velcro closed clutch. There is a scuff on the front, and the corners have some of their black worn off. I'm considering buying some leather care stuff and fixing them. What do you think about that? Is part of the vintage magic in their age scuffs?

I'll be listing these in my shop soon!

My goals for today are to make some birthday presents for my mom and another cute dress for myself!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The black one with the heartbeat pattern--LOVE that.