Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jonesy's Art Bazaar Report

I don't know if you can read this:

Vendor of the Month

But it says that I was vendor of the month!! I'm not sure how they pick, but I was super excited to be chosen. I got some beads and jewelry makin's for a prize.

Official Report:

I did not make very much money, but my table cost was cheap ($15). I definitely covered that!

I met tons of cool people and completed some fabulous trades. I heart tradesies!

The food at the cafe, Jonesy's Eat Bar, was super fantastic. I had bread pudding french toast with yogurt whipped cream. Do yourself a favor and try that if you're ever in the area.

Verdict: I'll probably try to do it again. I had fun, met some cool people, and it was short and sweet.

In other news, I scored this vintage Jonathan Logan jumpsuit at the thrift store this week.

Jonathan Logan Jumpsuit

I can't decide if I should keep it for costume purposes or add it to the Hot Butter Vintage stock. Hrm.

See you tomorrow! I'm going to show off my adorable refashioned dress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you get the jewelry supplies with the little bird in a frame and the pretty floral metal bits?