Monday, May 17, 2010

Thrift Share Monday

Once again, playing along with Apron Thrift Girl, who might have my favorite blog and job as of right now. :D

SDC11712

Vintage dresses and shirts bought for 50 cents to $1 last week at the thrift store.

SDC11713

Including this vintage buttery yellow tuxedo shirt. Score!!

SDC11717

These thrifted button downs will be hats or wallets soon!

SDC11721

Vintage thermos, owl salt shaker, and a pretty floral tin.

Most of this was found last week sometime, but some of them have been sitting on my counter waiting to be photographed (I'm talking about you, thermos and owl!). I'll be back later with my Jonesy's Art Bazaar report and maybe some puggy goodness.

1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

OMGosh...I luv that"COOL" vintage thermos...hop over and show it off at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY!

Blessings,
Linda