Saturday, February 27, 2010

On my to do list:



This hat for my handsome little fella using this tutorial from clevergirl.



Adorable dino mittens from this tutorial by Mme Zsazsa.

These two are from Rae and Dana's Celebrate the Boy business, which I've been watching and have to admit that these are the first projects I want to make really bad. I think it's just because most of the stuff I put tons of time and effort into making Felix is never used. :( I think he'll like these two a lot though!



This pretty tshirt refashion from this tutorial from Crissybell. We are new blog friends (hope I'm not being too forward!) and I'm so happy about all the cute things she makes.

I have to admit that I have another elastic waist skirt cut out also! What are you making this weekend?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the shoutout! I can't wait to see your t-shirt shrug. have a good weekend! :o)