Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vintage Valentines



Eeek! I love this valentine found by Kaylah at The Dainty Squid (she found it via google).

I love angry cat faces. I have some winning pictures of Uncle Babraham somewhere, but they're zipped up on another computer. :(

Back to Valentine business.



This one is my favorite! hehe





This one reminds me of Corn Palace billboards. The corn palace is a super cool palace in Mitchell, SD that they redecorate with corn every year. I dare you to go search corn palace and not have your mind blown!

They have super cheesy billboards along the interstate that say stuff like "Ear-resistable" and "Prepare to be a-MAIZED." I did a search for the corn palace and discovered ol' Barack has visited before he was president. The corn palace can say "I knew him when..."

Uh, anyway. I love vintage valentines. :D

1 comment:

BrookeWalsh said...

remember those Corn Palace billboards well!