Friday, February 5, 2010

Poodle Love

It's getting painfully close to Valentine's Day, so I thought I'd share these LOVEly treasures I found on the memory card of my big, expensive camera (the one I've been neglecting since scoring my smaller, portable camera).

Laura and Butter

Laura and Butter

This is my breast friend Laura and her best dog love Butter the poodle. Poodles are French, therefore Butter is all about love. I think he might also like the Eiffel tower and possibly French toast and French fries. French onion soup? Most of all, Butter loves Laura like nobody's business. Who doesn't?

Also, I have put a few new wallets in the shop. If you want to score one for the love of your life (which could be yourself) or just see how pretty they are go check them out. :D

Zippered Card Wallet

I know I've been promising them all week, but I was having photography troubles, which lead to me getting out the good camera. I should probably plan on using it for all etsy photos. I'm taking a photography workshop next week, and I can't wait!

Can I toot my own horn a bit and say that I'm proud of myself for blogging more regularly? I can? Good! Toot toot!

I better go get to work creating! Happy Friday friends.

No comments: