Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New pouches

I've been spending my couch time working on felt hair pieces. I'm a little addicted and thinking about adding some to the shop because I can't stop making them and don't need 15 for myself.

Hair Flair

Smaller guys.

Hair Flair

Medium ladies with "pearls."

There are a couple more on my flickr page if you're interested. :D

I've spent the past two days working on these pouches.

Pocket Pouch

Pocket Pouch

I know what you're thinking. "Two days on two pouches? That's too much time!" You're right. It is too much time. Yesterday was one of those days where everything I touched turned to shit. Wrong strap sewed onto a pouch. Bottom of lining sewed into zipper topstitching by accident. Pin demolition in my sewing machine. Get the picture? Geesh. I'm just glad they're done and cute and in the shop.

Now- dinner time and off to clean for one of my jobs. Someone drink some wine for me now please. Happy Tuesday night!

1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

Hi-

I got my heart/gun pouch last night and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!! I also love your label inside of it. I can't wait to Rock it. Thanks, and I can't wait to place my next order with you!