Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Public service announcement:

CHANGE YOUR ROTARY BLADE. Do it now or yesterday (unless you just did it yesterday, then never mind) if you can!

I did it last weekend, and it saved my life. Woah, that was a little dramatic. Maybe it didn't save my life, but it did save my triceps from burning after a day of slicing with such force. Not anymore. Now it's like butter, and we know I like butter, right?

I had bigger and better things in mind for today, but my afternoon got eaten up a bit by taxes.

We got big stuff coming tomorrow, ok?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

taxes are so fun! (sarcasm? yes) can't wait to see what you've got in store for tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I just did this...and I have no idea why I didn't do it sooner. I've had the same blade on for well over a year and countless projects. One day I ran over my finger (My name really should be Grace) and didn't get cut. Hmm...maybe time for a new blade so next time I DO get chopped! However, it does makes cutting my fabric a breeze :)